1. Axiflux® does not collect user profiles, although we may scrape anonymous data from you when you visit our site, for the purposes of analytics only. This data cannot identify you.
2. The only other data collected is voluntarily entered by you into our website via our form.
Use and disclosure
1. Any information we collect information is never disclosed to third parties.
2. Axiflux® will never send you spam, or unsolicited advertising emails.
3. Axiflux® will only ever use the information provided by you (e.g. your name, email address) to send you the updates about the Axiflux® product which you have requested. You can unsubscribe at any time.
1. Axiflux® will take reasonable steps to make sure that the personal information it collects or uses is accurate, complete and up-to-date.
1. The security of your data is paramount to us. Axiflux® employs best practice industry security measures to ensure that your data is not compromised.
2. We will never use any of your information, personal or otherwise, for a purpose which we do not clearly set out in this document.
Access and correction
1. If you wish to unsubscribe from our emails please press the unsubscribe link and your data will be deleted from our website. If you wish to otherwise have emails sent to a new address please enter your new address into the form as normal and unsubscribe manually from emails being sent to your old address.
2. If there are any other pressing issues regarding correcting or destroying your data, please contact us via the addresses on the website.
Privacy & Site Changes
1. From time to time, Axiflux® may review and update its privacy statement. Revised versions will be updated on the website.